USER'S GUIDEUSER'S GUIDE
The Centre requests all guests to make an advanced booking.
The Centre offers 3 slots of "2-hour-guided tour" per day. Each slot (2 hour-guided tour) is available for up to 10 people.
The Centre offers audio guidance (a set of tablet and headset) for those who are speakers of the English and Korean languages at the Reception because the guided tour is currently conducted only in the Japanese language.
At the Reception
- Checking your temperature
- Checking your face mask
- Using the hand sanitizers
- Fill in the "Personal Information" instructed by Public Health authorities
Please bear in mind that we may not accept anyone who has similar symptoms as recognized when having cold and flu.
While exploring the Centre
- Keep at least a 2 meter distance from other people
- Minimize touch operation
- Hands-off policy for exhibits and books
Alcohol cleansing will be carried out on a regular basis.
BUSINESS HOURS & CLOSED DAYS
|10:00-17:00 (Last Admission by 16:30)
|Sat & Sun; Public Holidays; Dec 29th to Jan 3rd
No parking space is available for vehicles, including bicycles and automobiles. Please access the Centre by foot.
The Centre shall be closed during the weekdays for maintenance, replacing exhibits, and events.
No pets are allowed to enter the Centre except support/service/assistant dogs.
FREE OF CHARGE
Address: Annex to Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, 19-1 Wakamatsu-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0056
- Nursing Room, Disabled Toilet, Wheelchair, and, Pushchair. If any assistance is requested, please inform of it in advance.
- Support/service/assistant dogs are accessible.